1) What is CASI? What advantages and disadvantages does it offer for researchers?
2) Discuss the differences between being an insider and outside when it comes to qualitative research. Which situations lend themselves better to which type of status?
3) Why is it often necessary to supplement field research with other forms of data? Give examples of other types of data that are often used in criminal justice research and how each may be used as a link to field research.
4) Compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of field research and survey research. Give specific attention to the topics of validity, reliability, and generalizability.
5) Identify three different types of agencies where records would be important in the criminal justice system. Discuss the types of published statistics each agency would produce. What are the specific reliability and validity problems with each?
Have a test tomorrow? Need Assignment Help? Call us. We will help you to prepare! Is homework due? Send it over, we can go over it together. Need a longer-term plan? Let’s get together for a free consultation. Subscribe to our premium plan to get access to this essay for free and many more. Let's chat on WhatsApp https://wa.link/5gbqhv The rest of the content is not permitted for your membership level. You need to subscribe to premium membership to access this content. Thank you.